Thin and sagging skin may cause creases known as wrinkles. These wrinkles are easily visible on neck, face, and hands. Weakening or decrease in some the elastin or collagen present in the connective tissue of the skin can result in wrinkles. Some of the factors responsible for wrinkles are smoking, exposure to the sun, drug use, age, pollution, stress, loss of vitamin E and weight loss.
Wrinkles Home Remedies
There are several home remedies for wrinkles on face which are simple to follow and easy to use. Some of the popular home remedies for wrinkles are
One of the effective home remedies for wrinkles is the use of apples or green pineapples.
Apple and Pineapple Juice
- Apply green apple juice and pineapple juice on the face and wait for ten to fifteen minutes.
- Now wash with regular cold water. Make this a daily routine.
- This method is very efficient in treating wrinkles and healing cracked skin.
- Consume a balanced diet which may include vegetables, fruits, seeds, whole grain foods, legumes, and nuts.
Coconut oil is also very helpful in treating wrinkles – All you need to do is rub coconut oil on the neck, around the eyes and other areas before going to bed. This will help in relaxing your skin and increase circulation of blood. This is one of the most efficient home remedies for wrinkles.
Milk Cream and Lemon
- Take some lukewarm water and wash your face with it.
- Now use a rough towel to wipe your face.
- Take some milk cream and add four drops of lemon to it.
- Mix them properly and apply it to your face during night time.
- Rinse after an hour, do it daily for the next fifteen to twenty days.
- This will be very useful in eliminating wrinkles.
Avoid smoking and alcohol consumption.
Consumption of alcohol makes your face to puff up and when it returns to normal, the skin becomes loose. This can cause wrinkles. Vitamin B complex is also very crucial for the skin, try to consume chicken, eggs, whole wheat and beef in proper amounts.
- Banana is very helpful in treating wrinkles.
- Take a banana and mash it properly.
- Now spread it on your face and wait for fifteen to twenty minutes.
- Now wash with warm water followed by cold water.
Castor Oil and Lemon
- Take some castor oil and mix some lemon juice in it.
- Now apply this mixture to the affected area.
- Lemon juice is rich in vitamin C is of the helpful remedies for wrinkles under the eye.
Honey, Yoghurt, and Lemon
- Take a small bowl and drain three capsules of vitamin E in it.
- Now add a half teaspoon each of honey and lemon juice and two teaspoons of yogurt in it.
- Mix using a cotton ball apply this mixture to your face. Wait for ten minutes and then wash with water.
- Wait for ten minutes and then wash with water.
Sugarcane and Tumeric-Mix sugarcane and turmeric powder together to form a paste and apply on your skin.
These are some of the most popular home remedies for wrinkles which are simple, safe and effective when used.